Auto-Graphics Library Mobile for VERSO
Redefining how your patrons interact with your collections and services
Expand the reach and relevance of your library with Auto-Graphics Library Mobile for VERSO®
Provide your patrons ease of access to all of the materials and services that your library has to offer directly on their smart phone or tablet. Plus:
With Auto-Graphics Library Mobile for VERSO, your patrons can:
- find a library based on geolocation or zip-code
- view their account
- search for materials and build lists
- read e-books available from OverDrive
- listen to e-audio books from OneClickDigital
- read e-magazines available from Zinio
- remotely scan a book’s barcode and instantly search for the book at your library
- place items on hold
- renew checked-out books
- pay fines, and more
Give the App a Test Drive!
To see the app live on your phone, use the app’s geo location services.
Simply enter in the Auto-Graphic zip code (91764) to find our VERSO-enabled demo, the:
Presidential Public Library.
Sign in as a patron with the below login:
You will be able to check-out the basic functionality of the app from a patron perspective (before custom, library-specific widgets are added).
If you have any questions regarding the app, please contact the Auto-Graphics Help Desk.